It’s Friday I’m in love…..
Happy Friday; The day most of us can’t wait to get to. If you’re like me and work 60 hours a week, you really can’t wait for Friday to arrive. Grab a J or a dab and lets dive into some facts about Friday…..
• The earliest recorded use of the word “weekend,” occurred in 1879 in an English magazine called Notes and Queries.
• Months that begin on a Sunday will always have a “Friday the 13th.”
• Be careful on Friday, April 13, 2029…NASA predicts that an asteroid is set to orbit close to Earth (don’t worry they don’t expect it to hit).
• Black Sabbath Debuted on Friday the 13th
• From 2006 to the present, there have been 7 known Black Friday-related deaths and 98 Black Friday-related injuries.
• A classic clip