CT CannaWarriors Host a Press Conference and Rally For Advocates and
Concerned Community Members to Address Regulatory Capture of
Connecticut’s Cannabis Industry.
People Over Profits.
Wednesday, April 20 2022, 10AM
Hartford,CT (April 20, 2022) – CT Cannawarriors hold a press conference for independent cannabis license applicants, license holders, concerned community members and state representatives in front of The Connecticut State Capitol building at 210 Capitol Avenue, Hartford, CT on Wednesday,April 20, 2022 at 10 a.m.
The rally aims to amplify the message to Connecticut StateGovernor Ned Lamont,
AttorneyGeneral WilliamTong, State Representatives and Senators of Connecticut, along with the public.
CT Cannawarriors demands include:
● Kill House Bill 5329 -Gifting cannabis is not a crime and those involved in the giving orReceiving cannabis as gifts does not deserve to be penalized.
● The release of all non-violent cannabis offenders incarcerated in Connecticut and dismissal of all existing cases as well as erasure of records for all non-violent offenders regardless of quantity or intent immediately and retroactively.
● Increased outreach efforts by the state to destigmatize cannabis and educate state agencies,Departments and Law Enforcement.
● Greater transparency in all levels of cannabis testing including ease of access to testing facilities and education for the public, halt the passage of LRRC Docket#2022- 007 and do not increase in allowable mold in Connecticut’s Medical Program the amount of mold and yeast allowable should be set at 10,000 units/gram or less.
● A fair and unbiased investigation into all state agencies involved in cannabis in
● A commitment from the State of Connecticut to work with the legacy cannabis community to provide a safe transition to the legal market regardless of business size.
● Fair and equitable representation of Connecticut’s Hemp and CBD Community.
● The establishment of a community led coalition to help safeguard everyone in Connecticut from regulatory capture and other predatory practices by large multi state operators/corporations.
CT Cannawarriors implore Connecticut State leaders and lawmakers to hear these demands and take serious action now to protect our community.
Should these demands not be addressed in an attempt to remedy the issues that Connecticut Cannabis Consumers are facing, we are prepared to begin the roll out of a full scale boycott of all Multi State Operators in Connecticut without delay, this boycott will continue until our demands are met with a rational response followed by a sincere commitment to help us; help the connecticut cannabis community.