The word on the street is the State of Connecticut Judiciary Committee could meet as early as April 8th, 2019 to vote on Proposed Bill 1085. If the proposed bill were to pass it would join House Bill 7371 on the floor to be called for a vote this session. There is a Judiciary Meeting scheduled on the State of Connecticut website.
What language do you want written into law?
We need opportunity for all. In order to succeed we should require:
- Home grow rights (personal use/not for sale)
- Establish a Cannabis Control Commission
- Equity Programs and Licensing
- Allow for Tier Licensing to support Micro-business, Lounges and Co-Operatives
- Promote Urban development as well as Sustainable Farming Initiatives
- Re-investment into the communities